Other applicable terms
Our Investment Terms and Conditions, which set out the terms that govern your investment made through the website and your relationship with us, and our affiliates, if you choose to invest through on the website. The terms of website use however govern your technical use of the website.
Information about us
Bricklane is a website operated by Bricklane Investment Services Ltd (“we”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10021399 and have our registered office at Floor 3, 26 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1DS. We are an appointed representative of Gallium Fund Solutions Ltd (Reference number: 487176) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The website may include at any given time text, graphics, images, logos, icons, sound clips, video clips and data compilations, and together with the website’s page layout, underlying code and software, are referred to as “Content”.
All of the Content is the property of Bricklane Investment Services Ltd, our affiliates or third parties with whom we do business. As such, the Content is protected by the United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws, and other relevant laws. In addition and except as provided by Part 1, Chapter 3 of the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998 (which contains what are generally known as the “fair use” provisions for copyright materials), you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the website unless otherwise indicated on the website or unless given express written permission to do so by us.
- We make no guarantee of any specific results from entering into an investment through the website including any net income and/or the capital return realised.
- The investments on this website may not be suitable for all investors and if you are in any doubt as to the suitability of the investments, you should seek independent financial advice.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute investment or tax advice, and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have undertaken all the necessary due diligence prior to making an investment.
- The website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, and we give no warranty that it will be free of defects and/or faults.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, communications network failure, power failure, host equipment failure, ISP (internet service provider) equipment failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Unauthorised use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. In addition you and we hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.