On December 22 2020 this offer was extended to run till April 30 2021.
- The Offer will be available for new and existing customers (‘Eligible Customer’).
- The Offer will be available for investments held for 12 months or more (‘Qualifying Investments’) beginning from the date that the payment is processed. If a withdrawal is requested before the 12 month period has ended, Bricklane reserves the right to retrospectively charge the standard investment fee (between 0.625% and 2%) on the funds invested subject to this offer. As set out on this Our Fees page.
- Qualifying Investments can be made into Standard, ISA, or SIPP accounts, into any fund offered through the platform.
- The Offer period is from 25th February 2020 until midnight on 30 April 2021.
- For ISA transfers to qualify for the Offer, completed ISA transfer forms must be received by Bricklane within 14 days of indicating your ISA transfer online. Bricklane may accept forms that arrive later at its sole discretion.
- If, for any reason, an Eligible Customer makes a payment that fails to process, the Eligible Customer has 14 days to make a successful payment and receive the Offer.
- The annual management fee (currently 0.85%) charged by the investment funds will continue to be charged.
- The Offer includes all transactions made into Standard and ISA accounts, including monthly payments that have previously been scheduled.
- Bricklane reserves the right to extend or withdraw the offer at any time.
- Bricklane is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this promotion.
- Standard terms and investment terms relating to your use of Bricklane apply and are not affected in any way by this Offer.
- A failure or delay in enforcing compliance with any term of these terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other term of these terms.
- This Offer is not compatible with any other offer.
- By making an investment into ISA, SIPP or Standard accounts during the Offer period, from 25th February 2020 to 30 April 2021 you agree to these offer terms.