This “Agreement” (these referral terms and any documents referred to within it) sets out the terms which govern our “Free Yopa Fees Offer” (“Free Yopa Fees Offer”). Please read this Agreement carefully before you use our Yopa Offer, as by using the Yopa Offer you confirm that you accept this Agreement and agree to comply with it. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you must not use our Yopa Offer.
An Eligible Customer is an existing or former buy-to-let landlord who sells a property with Yopa, and makes a Qualifying Transaction with Bricklane.
- The existing or previous buy-to-let landlord must sell their property with Yopa and choose the bespoke Bricklane Yopa Bundle.
- The Eligible Customer must be introduced to Yopa by Bricklane, and will indicate their intention to use the “Free Yopa Fees Offer”
- The Eligible Customer must pay the usual premium marketing & viewings package fees to Yopa in full at the point of marketing the property, and provide proof of payment to Bricklane. When the property has completed the Eligible Customer must provide proof of sale of their property by way of a Yopa completion email. Provided an Eligible Customer makes a Qualifying Transaction, the fees that were paid to Yopa at the outset will be refunded in full.
- An eligible customer can be an existing or new Bricklane customer.
- In order to qualify for the Free Yopa Fees Offer, an Eligible Customer must make a Qualifying Transaction into the Bricklane platform. The required investment size for a Qualifying Transaction varies, depending on the Yopa Fees that a customer has paid.
- To qualify for the Yopa Offer when selling a property in London, an Eligible Customer must invest a minimum of £50,000 into the Bricklane platform.
- To qualify for the Yopa Offer when selling a property outside of London, an Eligible Customer must invest a minimum of £30,000 into the Bricklane platform.
Free Yopa Fees Offer
Qualifying Transactions will be eligible for a Bonus which is paid into the Eligible Customer's Bricklane account. Only one Bonus is paid. The Bonus amount the customer is eligible for depends on their first transaction amount, as shown in the table below:
- When the customer makes a Qualifying Transaction into their Bricklane account and provides proof of completion through Yopa, Bricklane will pay the customer’s Yopa premium marketing and viewing package fees into the customer’s bank account using details provided during registration.
- The reimbursed Yopa Fees will be the same value as the fees paid to Yopa at the point of marketing, a package including premium portal listings and accompanied viewings to ensure maximum exposure for your property
- For London postcodes this fee is £1,899.
- For postcodes outside of London, this fee is £1,289
- In order to qualify for the Yopa Offer, you must not request to withdraw your investment for 18 months from the date you invest in the Bricklane platform. If you withdraw your investment, Bricklane reserves the right to reclaim your Yopa sale fees from your investment.
- Bricklane reserves the right to amend or change the terms, and to withdraw the Free Yopa Fees Offer or any other promotions at any time.
- The Offer period is from 25.10.2018 until such time as Bricklane withdraws the offer
- This Offer is only available to the first 50 properties sold with Bricklane. The first 50 properties will be counted on the basis of the date that a customer provides proof of payment of Yopa fees to Bricklane
- You may only use our Free Yopa Fees Offer in good faith for lawful purposes. You may not:
- Use the Free Yopa Fees Offer in: (i) any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or (ii) any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- Use the Free Yopa Fees and Bricklane Offer to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- otherwise attempt to circumvent this Agreement or the Free Yopa Fees Offer.
- If Bricklane suspects that the terms of the Free Yopa Fees Offer, or any other promotion or offer is being violated, Bricklane reserves the right to set such sum off against any funds Bricklane hold on the relevant customer’s behalf.
- Bricklane is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this promotion.
- This offer is not available for use in conjunction with any other offer.
- Standard terms and investment terms relating to your use of Bricklane apply and are not affected in any way by the Free Yopa Fees Offer.
- If Bricklane has any reason to suspect that participation in the Free Yopa Fees Offer has been taken illegally, or not in good faith, Bricklane reserves the right to withdraw the Offer and reclaim any payments made.
- A failure or delay in enforcing compliance with any term of these terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other term of these terms