This “Agreement” (these referral terms and any documents referred to within it) sets out the terms which govern our friend referral offer (“Referral Offer”). Please read this Agreement carefully before you use our Referral Offer, as by using the Referral Offer you confirm that you accept this Agreement and agree to comply with it. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you must not use our Referral Offer.
- A Bricklane customer who has made a successful investment into one of the company funds qualifies to be a ‘Referrer’ and can enter into the Referral Offer.
- The Referrer can make a customer referral at any point after they have successfully made an investment in the platform.
- If more than one existing Bricklane customers introduces the same Referee to us, the Referrer will be the customer whose referral link was used by the Referee when they signed up with Bricklane.
In order to qualify for the offer, the Referee must:
- Not have previously signed up for the Bricklane platform, or have made any previous investments in the platform;
- Register for a Bricklane account using a referral link provided by an existing Bricklane customer; and
- Not request to withdraw their investment for at least 1 year after the Qualifying Transaction is made.
- If a request is made to withdraw money within the minimum investment period to qualify for the offer, Bricklane reserves the right to reclaim any referral bonus that has been paid into both the Referee and Referrer accounts.
- A Qualifying Transaction may be of any means acceptable to Bricklane, including card payment, bank transfer, pension transfer and ISA transfer.
- The bonus paid to the Referrer (‘Referrer Bonus‘) and the bonus paid to the referee (‘Referee Bonus’) (together ‘the Bonuses’) are calculated based on the Referee’s first transaction.
- If the Referee makes a series of payments, which in aggregate exceed £5,000, the series of payments is deemed to be a Qualifying Transaction and the Bonuses for a £5,000 first investment will be awarded.
- If you are eligible for an employee offer, you do not qualify to be a Referee
- When the Referee makes a Qualifying Transaction, Bricklane will pay the Referral Bonus and the Referee Bonus into each of the Referrer's and Referee’s Bricklane accounts respectively.
- The Referral Bonus given to both Referrer and Referee depends on the Referee’s first transaction amount, as shown in the table today.
- The Referral Bonus will be paid into the each account within 30 days of the Qualifying Transaction being invested.
- The Referral Bonus will be invested using the customers’ latest fund choice for one-off payments (which may include an equal split across both funds)
- The Referral Bonus will be included in each customer’s chosen account type (ISA, Standard or SIPP account). If a customer has already used up their ISA allowance with Bricklane.com, or the credit would result in them doing so, any part of the credit above their ISA allowance will be included in a Standard account.
|Referee’s first transaction amount||Referee bonus||Referrer bonus|
- Bricklane reserves the right to amend or change the terms, and to withdraw the Referral Offer or any other promotions at any time.
- The Offer period is from 11th July 2018 until such time as Bricklane.com withdraws the offer
You may only use our Referral Offer in good faith for lawful purposes. You may not:
- Invite yourself by setting up a new Bricklane account;
- Invite others that have created duplicate accounts;
- Use alternative contact information to refer yourself or others that have created duplicate accounts;
- Invite an existing Bricklane customer using the invitation link, or who has been a Bricklane customer previously;
- Make payments to another user that are not genuine payments;
- Use the Referral Offer in: (i) any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or (ii) any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- Use the Referral Offer to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- otherwise attempt to circumvent this Agreement or the Referral Offer.
- If Bricklane suspects that the terms of the Referral Offer, or any other promotion or offer is being violated, Bricklane reserves the right to reclaim any bonus that has been awarded to the both Referee and Referrer accounts and/or set such sum off against any funds Bricklane hold on the relevant customer’s behalf.
- Bricklane is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this promotion.
- This offer is not available for use in conjunction with any other offer.
- An invitation to participate in this Referral Offer does not provide assurance that you will be accepted as a customer of Bricklane.
- Standard terms and investment terms relating to your use of Bricklane apply and are not affected in any way by the Referral Offer.
- If Bricklane has any reason to suspect that participation in the Referral Offer has been taken illegally, or not in good faith, Bricklane reserves the right to withdraw the Offer.
- A failure or delay in enforcing compliance with any term of these terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other term of these terms