|Acquired Feb 2020|
|Net rental yield||3.67%|
Colmore Place benefits from a prime location on Cox Street, with easy access to St. Paul's Square and the Jewellery Quarter's many bars and restaurants. The building was formally used for jewellery manufacturing and offices, dating back to 1920.
Converted in 2006, this Grade II listed property contains 16 flats, all of which the Regional Capitals fund owns, as well as 12 parking spaces split amongst the residents.
Internally, unit sizes vary between 431-732 sq ft for the one bed flats and 614-850 sq ft for the two bed flats.