George Davids is an existing landlord who sold buy-to-let properties and invested the proceeds in ISA and pension (SIPP) accounts. Bricklane.com interviewed George to find out more about why he invests with us
- Q: Has your attitude to buy-to-let changed recently?
- A: Yes it has. Regulations are changing and they’re not as advantageous for landlords, which is the right thing for tenants, but means the appeal of being a landlord myself is lower. There’s also more risk involved.
- Q: How much have you invested with Bricklane?
- A: Myself and my wife have between £100,000 and £150,000 invested.
- Q: Have you been pleased with the returns so far?
- A: Yes both my wife and I are pleased. I started investing in the Regional Capitals fund, and she has invested half in the London fund and half in the Regional Capitals fund.
For me, it’s the right balance of risk and reward. The customer service team always provide a great service and I like the email updates.
- Q: How does this investment proposition compare to any other investments you have in terms of ease and yield?
- A: I would say it’s excellent. For me, it’s the right balance of risk and reward. The customer service team always provide a great service and I like the email updates.
- Q: What do you see as the benefits of Bricklane.com vs. being a landlord?
A: You can be a part of the buy-to-let boom and benefit from residential property without difficulties and hassles that come with being a buy-to-let landlord.
No-one is going to call you because they’re locked out, or there’s a leaking ceiling. I like being able to use my annual ISA allowance, and I’ve also transferred ISAs from other providers to Bricklane.com.
Find out more
Tell us more about your portfolio and a dedicated account manager will send you a free guide to investing with Bricklane
Capital at risk. Further details below.
Or continue reading: